Monday, May 10, 2010

School

It brings me down to the lowest of lows sometimes. It’s frustrating. I’m only on my second year though I’m officially a ‘junior’ on record since the start of spring 2010 semester. I wish I could just find something I really enjoy doing (and would like to do the rest of my life) so I can switch out of this major before it’s too late. By before it’s too late, I mean quite possibly before I take more science classes (taking two in the summer— in two weeks! and one in the fall)/waste money applying for programs/waste my student loans that come with freaking interests/waste time in general. I would really rather find something I can enjoy doing my whole life. I don’t want to be dreading going to my job/work years from now. That’d be one sucky life and I refuse to live like that…where one day can be such a drag as well as the next day and the next day and the next day and the next day. But see, I have absolutely no clue as to what I want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment