Monday, May 17, 2010

One word. Made up. Douchepocalypse!

Today I took my sociology final. This is what my cheat sheet looked liked:

I condensed twelve articles worth of information in that tiny 3x5 index card. I think I did (and hopefully) well. Now I only have chemistry to worry about. Too bad we can't use cheat sheets for that final. Could have been really helpful for all the organic chemistry reactions I have to re-memorize. Mm those vanilla flavored sticks are so good. That box was only 99cents at Seafood City, too. Good deal. Today was a gloomy day. It was drizzling on my drive to Long Beach this morning and just a while ago, there was light rain. Lovely, lovely. Currently listening to Across the Universe by The Beatles.

PS: You spent your day in Dubai today. I can't wait to hear from you once you're back in Germany.

No comments:

Post a Comment