Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Used to be


Accurate depiction of my situation right now. It’s comforting and sad at the same time to know that I’m not the only one feeling like this. I still cry over the smallest things. Doesn’t even have to be directly related to him. I have my weak moments. I fake watching Korean dramas sometimes. So when someone comes inside the room, they’ll assume I’m crying over a kdrama even though I’m not. Haven’t worn mascara (yes, I know there is such a thing as waterproof mascara but I don’t like it) ever since summer because of the crying (wherever, whenever, whatever I’m doing) and it’ll be messy and I’m a mess. I know I should control myself but when the tears start, it’s hard to stop. Because along with those tears are emotions. And I don’t even want to start with the emotions now. I don’t know. I’ll stop here, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment