Sunday, October 18, 2009

Don't bother to reserve a space in your heart for someone who doesn't make an effort to stay

The email I got from this morning was ridiculous. You’re ridiculous. Yeah, what happened to everything? You’ve given me false hope. You’re giving me false hope and lots of it. Well, you know what? I’m not taking any of that crap. You can’t put me on standby. This is better for us? No, this is good for me and bad for you. You’ll see. What the hell! I don’t want to deal with you anymore. Get out of my head. “if someone wants to be in your life, they’d make an effort to be in it so don’t bother to reserve a space in your heart for someone who doesn’t make an effort to stay.” This is true, people. Don’t even bother. Don’t put up with anyone who throws everything out the door and you’re left there trying, trying, trying. That’s not acceptable. Get on with your life. Let it all happen. Walk this Earth like it’s yours. Pick yourself up and dust yourself off no matter what happens. Life’s still beautiful. It is. It’s there, it’s waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment